Guide on safety data sheets and exposure scenarios
The aim of this Guide is to help suppliers and recipients of safety data sheets to compile and understand substance and use information more easily.
Whether looking for a brief overview of the key points, or taking a closer look at a specific section, the inbuilt navigation elements enable users to move around and find the information they need easily.
The interactive PDF Guide includes:
- examples of safety data sheets and exposure scenarios;
- clear descriptions of what information is contained in each section of the safety data sheet and exposure scenario;
- advice on what to do to promote safe use and regulatory compliance;
- tips for suppliers on information that downstream users need;
- tips for recipients on actions they may need to take based on the information received.
Guide on safety data sheets and exposure scenarios.
2. Auflage. Helsinki: European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) 2018.
ISBN: 978-92-9020-591-3, Seiten 62, PDF-Datei, DOI: 10.2823/378587
Artikel "Guide on safety data sheets and exposure scenarios" Herunterladen (PDF, 13,6 MB, Datei ist nicht barrierefrei)